Wow, is it really DECEMBER? 2015 really went by quick…too quick!!! I hope you are all enjoying yourselves, and snuggling up on the couch with your littles (instead of shopping). If you are feeling like Charlie Brown this month, I suggest you pull away from the demands of spending money, and instead donate your time towards charitable work. You could also gift yourself with time to get creative and let your inner child explore (see below my tip below!).
If this is the first time you are visiting- “Hello!” You will find details for this blog hop listed below.
Each month on my linkup/blog hop, I will offer a conscious living tip (usually centered around the wheel of the year), followed by my choice for a featured post as well as posts added from fellow bloggers. Each post you click on gets a “vote”, and at the end of the month, I can see which posts were the most popular. I will be featuring the most popular posts in the upcoming month. SO, please link your posts and start hopping!
Conscious Living Tip of the Month:
Since we are now in the time of Sagittarius (for all you zodiac lovers out there), now is the time to light that fire! As I mentioned above, this is a great time to let your inner child explore your creative side. Allow yourself some time to do a little “questing”, and really ask yourself what you desire in the new year. Is it a job change? Perhaps you’d like to move to a quieter location? Whatever it is, spark that fire and let it burn bright!
This is also a wonderful time to hop on the charity wagon and donate time or care packages to those less fortunate or in the service. By getting involved in these activities, you will be doing a whole lot more for your souls growth and over-all well being; it is a much better reward than buying senseless plastic junk.
So get in the spirit and get creative! There are so many ways to let yourself shine bright this month, so don’t let anything get in your way!
Featured Posts of the Month:
(Get your post featured here by linking your post, commenting, and visiting other blogs!)
Monthly Bohemian Blog Hop Details/Rules:
- PLEASE READ: Blog Hop runs from the first Wednesday of the month until the end of the month. Link directly to your post (not your main blog page). You can link up as many blog posts as you would like, but please make sure that your links are focused on conscious family living and mindfulness. This can include (but is not limited to):
- inspirational self-help posts
- vegan and healthy recipes (no animal products!)
- homeschooling information
- music lessons
- kids activities and crafts
- frugal living
- herbs and natural remedies
- cloth diapering
- eco-friendly living tips
- yoga and exercise
- alternative therapies
- chakra and meditation info
- zodiac or oracle information
- mental wellness
- spirituality (please be mindful about others beliefs, no negative or hurtful posts)
- All remedies and recipes must be 100% vegan (no animal products of any kind). You must own the rights to your posts. This is for bloggers only. No commercials, giveaways, PDF’s, or product reviews. If you are interested in advertising on this linkup, please contact me here.
- PLEASE don’t hit and run- If you linkup, comment on one of my blogs (not this blog hop) as well as a blog or two from the linkup. The purpose of this linkup is to connect with other bloggers and leave meaningful comments.
- SHARE THE LOVE. You will be asked if you would like to share this linkup- please DO! Thank you! Also, if you linkup, please create a link at the bottom of your post, sending it back to this blog hop. Or, you can grab the cute button below (click to open, right click to save) and insert your link with it (if you’re new to wordpress, I can help you with this!):
Want to help host this linkup? Click here to contact me!
Thank you so much for joining me! I look forward to connecting with you!
[inlinkz_linkup id=586745 mode=1]