Hello and welcome to “Kind & Healthy Fridays”! I’m so glad you stopped by- if you have joined me previously for my “Monthly Bohemian Blog Hop”, you’ll find that this runs very similar, but launches EVERY Friday at 8:00 am EST.
I decided to give the weekly link party a chance, and see how it goes. My hopes is that I can make some good connections with other bloggers and share some love!
We link party hosts put a lot of work into promoting and sharing, so PLEASE don’t link and run. Be a nice guest and hop around a little- I know you want folks coming to your blog so be courteous and do the same for others. Check out the full details of this link party below, thanks!
“Kind & Healthy Fridays” Link Party Details
- PLEASE READ: Link party runs from Friday at 8:00 am EST to Thursday at midnight. Link directly to your post (not your main blog page). You can link up as many blog posts as you would like, but please make sure that your links are focused on kind family living. This can include (but is not limited to):
- inspirational self-help posts
- vegan and healthy recipes (please no animal products!)
- homeschooling information
- music lessons
- kids activities and crafts
- frugal living
- herbs and natural remedies
- cloth diapering
- eco-friendly living tips
- yoga and exercise
- alternative therapies
- chakra and meditation info
- zodiac or oracle information
- mental wellness
- spirituality (please be mindful about others beliefs, no negative or hurtful posts)
- Since I run a vegan blog, I ask that all remedies and recipes be 100% vegan (no animal products of any kind). You must own the rights to your posts/images. This is for bloggers only. No commercials, giveaways, PDF’s, or product reviews.
- PLEASE don’t link and run- visit and comment on a couple blogs from the link party. The purpose of this linkup is to connect with other bloggers and leave meaningful comments.
- SHARE THE LOVE. You will be asked if you would like to share this linkup- please DO! Thank you! Also, please link back in some way. Create a link at the bottom of your post, sending it back to this page, or grab the cute button below (click to open, right click to save) and insert your link with it (if you’re new to wordpress, I can help you with this, just contact me here!):
Want to help host this linkup? Click here to contact me!
Thank you so much for joining me! I look forward to connecting with you!
[inlinkz_linkup id=601815 mode=1]